Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
silver leaf on plum trees

Posted by lakewoodfarm none (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 3, 13 at 11:02

I pruned 3 plum trees 2 weeks ago. what is the chance to develop silver leaf? Is there anything that can be done to reduce the risk? I am located in zone 7a, NJ, close to the shore

This post was edited by lakewoodfarm on Wed, Apr 3, 13 at 11:22

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: silver leaf on plum trees

Chances are always there,....keep them good and healthy, a stressed tree can get sick sooner.

o
RE: silver leaf on plum trees

One of the reason to get the silver leaf on your plum trees can be cause of a wet winter and can also because of the bad drainage water logging. you can keep your trees healthy if they get any silver leaf by cutting them and starting once again.

www.totalmush.com
this is an informative and helpful plants forum, do visit and join for more benefits for your plants.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here