Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sweet Dream Blackberry

Posted by bullelk none (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 15, 12 at 15:41

Anyone seen the commercial and/or tried them or heard reviews? Sounds too good to be true so thought I'd research first. No real online reviews that I found so far.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sweet Dream Blackberry

The "In Your Dreams" blackberry advertising campaign will probably be very successful and they will sell many plants.

(Yours is already the second reference to these berries on this forum--see the "anniversery blackberries" thread)

Unfortunately, most of the buyers will not be experienced gardeners and will not have the skills or patience to get the quantity of berries hyped by the ads.

You are better off getting blackberry plants from a local or a reputable mail-order nursery.

o

They say don't worry, these arrive "dormant", they just look dead. After several months of painstaking care, no they aren't dormant, they are as dead as the day I received them. Too bad I held out hope and waited longer than 30 days to complain as I am out everything I paid them.

o

Sounds like a sour nightmare, not a sweet dream..

Scott

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here