Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yellowing and Browning leaves on Goji Tree (PICS)

Posted by PunkRotten 9b (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 22, 12 at 17:41

Hi,

I have a small Goji Berry tree about 4 foot tall. I have it in a 18 gallon container with potting soil, compost, and I have given it some organic fertilizer and azomite every so often. Some of the leaves are yellow and some also are browning at the tips. Some of them just fall off too. Not sure what is going on I was thinking overwatering but I generally water once a week. I planted 2 strawberry plants inside the container recently and watered a little but more cause of it. But I am here to get your opinion. Thanks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yellowing and Browning leaves on Goji Tree (PICS)

I'm thinking they might be in too rich soil and water logged condition, looks like you have a multy stem shrub, dig some up and transplant in a more sandy poorer soil with good drainage.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here