Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
glenn_russell_gw

Looking for GreenRhody... Raspberries

glenn_russell
10 years ago

Hi GreenRhody-
Originally, I got my raspberries at a local nursery like âÂÂthe farmerâÂÂs daughterâ or âÂÂHighland Farmsâ here in Wakefield. But, there are a couple problems doing that.

1.) YouâÂÂll pay $25-$35 for a single gallon plant. 2.) The variety is usually very limited.

I get all my Raspberries from Nourse in Mass. They have a huge variety, prices are around $18 for 5 bare root plants, and I have never heard anyone complain about them. Usually, IâÂÂd put in my order before Christmas time so that they donâÂÂt sell out. Looks like they still have quite a few varieties this year.

You should remember to give me your email address in your messages, otherwise, this is the only way I can reply!

Good luck in your quest. Best,
-Glenn

P.S. Hello to all my GW friends! IâÂÂve been quite busy and havenâÂÂt had time to keep up with the forum, but now that itâÂÂs spring, hopefully IâÂÂll be able to spend more time here.

>Hi Glenn

>Hope you and your plants survived this winter that won't end!
I was wondering if you could recommend a good local source for the raspberries you evaluate in your blog?

>(PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Nourse Farms

Comment

Sponsored
    Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
    Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
    Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists