Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Southeast Michigan Fruit Tree enthusiasts?

Posted by tuvalu713 5b MI. (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 12, 11 at 19:51

Hi all,

So, "Meetup" had a pretty good deal and I went ahead and started a "Fruit Tree Enthusiasts" meetup group? I suppose I should've thought ahead and figured out if anyone was as daffy for fruit trees as I am.

It looks like we've missed the window, this year, for learning how to graft but if you're in the southeast michigan area, let me know if you'd be interested in this group. We can also meetup to learn about and share information on other topics, including beekeeping, vegetable gardening, culinary and medicinal herbs, etc. but I really would like to have some focus on fruit trees. From my gardening experience, it seems that there just isn't the same interest, enthusiasm, or knowledge about fruit trees. Hopefully, we could learn together. I've already grown many fruit trees but I'm still very much a novice.

Well, let me know if you're interested!
Thanks,
Mika

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Southeast Michigan Fruit Tree enthusiasts?

• Posted by chills Zone 6b Mi (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 13, 11 at 20:39

Saint Clair Shores here.

its certainly not too late for grafting here yet. new growth should be pushing and I've barely got buds expanding. I'm betting you're not much further along than I am.

~Chills

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here