Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Raintree replacement

Posted by MrsG47 6-7 RI (My Page) on
Mon, May 7, 12 at 7:56

I planted my New 'Mirabelle de Nancy' yesterday. It arrived and was a small tree not a whip. I am very pleased with the way Raintree handled the entire transaction. Now I have five plums! Mrs. G

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Raintree replacement

Dan, Raintree is very good and honest.

o

MrsG47, Five plums is not enough! When the fruit catalogs come out in winter we can't resist!

o

Dear Theaceofspades. Oh how true. I already have my eyes on two more white peaches. I have created a small one person monster! LOL

o

I'm up to 10 or more varities of the pome fruits, apples and pears and iritating my wife by shopping for more. I'm already looking for additional sources and checking on ACN website for their 2013 list (sold out of my selections).

o

I think i have a dead "blushingstar" from ACN... Maybe it was just a bad year for nurseries? I see some of the trees they sent were from Delaware.

o

My six new trees from Raintree have taken! All should be pruned more, but like most newbie orchardists I'm a bit hesitant. Will post pics. tomorrow of my orchard. Although I have an acre, only my lower garden which is 155' long by 55' is planted. Unfortunately (MORE ROOM) for more trees. Trying to stop now. Mrs. G

o

My new Imperial Epineuse plum should come from Raintree this week.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here