Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dan_ny_gw

Do not order from Boyer Nurseries

Dan.NY
11 years ago

I'm not sure if any of you order from Boyer Nurseries or not, but I have had the displeasure of dealing with them twice. They told me I was not going to be charged for shipping and packaging as I was getting a replacement tree from one they sent me that was DOA last spring. Well guess what... My bill arrived and of course I was charged. I spoke to them and explained when I placed the order I was told I would not be charged and that I was very clear and was told clearly I would not be charged. Their feeble attempt at justifying this was they sent an invoice saying I would be charged shipping. I never received an invoice and dont think this is accurate. Bottom line is they said yes you were misinformed about the charges but you still need to pay. Wonderful way to do business. They are expensive to boot. If you order from them be very careful. I would not recommend doing business with people like this. The trees I received were very very leafed out, more so than trees I received from another order.

Comments (2)