Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bud 490 Rootstock / What Happened?

Posted by Cluckamok_Farm Coastal Maine / 5A (My Page) on
Fri, May 11, 12 at 9:37

What happened to Bud 490? I've only ever seen it listed for sale on Treco's website, but it appears they haven't offered it in awhile. They've got a chart on their site that says it's "available from other sources." Any idea whether this is true and who those sources might be? I'm going to call them later today (when they're open) to inquire about it, but I'm curious if anyone on here may have some idea as to its history and why it seems to have disappeared. It has characteristics that make it distinct from Bud 118, so I can't imagine they simply canned it because it was too similar to Bud 118.

Any ideas? Thanks!

John

Here is a link that might be useful: Bud 490 at Treco

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here