Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old Mixonfree and Rio Oso Gem?

Posted by rosieo z6/7 NC (My Page) on
Fri, May 3, 13 at 13:03

Any chance I might find these so late in the season? I can't find anyone with Old Mixonfree or Rio Oso who is willing to ship.

I'm in western NC and don't mind a day trip to pick them up. I sure hate to wait another year!

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old Mixonfree and Rio Oso Gem?

Old Mixonfree is gone for this year. I too have been looking for one. Don't know about the other. Check the 'Fruit Tree Farm'. Mrs. G

o

Thanks. I called Fruit Tree Farm and they're not shipping AND they're all sold out. I feel kinda dumb that I didn't know fruit trees had a "season" for shipping. It's early spring here. They're still selling the crap out of fruit trees at Home Depot. :)

I did manage to get an order in at Grandpa's Orchard but I had a few varieties still on my wish list. I want Gold Dust and Winblo too...

o

Baylaurel has your Rio Oso for sale. Mrs. G

o

Aaacckkkk. The very first line on their site says "Our shipping season has ended and we are not able to accept any more orders for this season."

That's what every website says. I wouldn't even mind buying them one by one, but nobody is selling. :(

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here