Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Grape plants online?

Posted by coloradogardener2009 6 (My Page) on
Thu, May 29, 14 at 13:17

So I just moved from CO to NY (zone 6) up along Lake Ontario and wanted to purchase some grape vines from reputable sellers. Does anyone here have suggestions for grape vine sellers that I could contact and purchase online? These are for table grapes (consumption) like seedless concord or niagara. I would prefer no bare root ones,, but rather ones that are fruiting (i.e. more mature vines) as well.. Thanks everyone!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Grape plants online?

Sad that you are leaving Colorful Colorado!

I will refer you to Double A Vineyards. See the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Replacing my grapes-need info and advice

o

I agree. don't be afraid of bare root grapes. they are massive root structures and really take off.

o

• Posted by bart1 6/7 Northern VA (My Page) on
    Fri, May 30, 14 at 8:56

I'll second the vote for Double A Vineyards.

You can drive over and pick them up too!

They have tons of options in both table and wine grapes and unlike most other wine grape sellers, there is no 50 vine minimum. You can buy a single vine if you like.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here