Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I Love My New Raised Berry Beds

Posted by treehugger100 z6MD (My Page) on
Mon, May 6, 13 at 13:54

I love my new raised beds! Gardeners supply had them for 169 + 20 shipping! They are 8' x 2' with two level trellis and cedar wood frame. We bought 4 - one for the asparagus to keep it neat, two for my Blackberries (Chesters) and one for the upright raspberries. They look so much better than when we had them in ground - fighting weeds and grass and flopping all over the place. Here is the link in case anyone wants to try them out http://www.gardeners.com/Raspberry-Raised-Bed/8586753,default,pd.html?start=1&q=raspberry bed
I will never grow in ground again. Pots and raised beds for me. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I Love My New Raised Berry Beds

Please post some pictures. I have a raised bed in which I have planted two goji berry bushes and will plant some artichokes between them.

o

I attached the link which has pics. I do not know how to attach pics but I will try. Thanks.

o

Rain finally stopped. Here are the 2 blackberry beds. I only put two bushes in bed two in case bed one was too crowded.

o

Here is the asparagus bed. No more floppy plants. We are putting up the raspberry beds next week.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here