Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sweetybyrd

grapes and strawberries

Sweetybyrd
11 years ago

I purchased two grape plants (one green & one red/purple) at a local grocery store three years ago. Currently they are in a huge pot because I have been waiting to see if they will amount to anything. So far they grow bigger every year and this year I see tiny little cluster of what I am assuming will be grapes. Can anyone give me any direction on how to help these guys amount to much more?

Also I purchased strawberries two years ago from cottage farms. Well lets just say I have tons of the plants to go round but none produce strawberries. These are pink flowering. And a strawberry plant I purchased at a local grocery store (white flowering)is lacking in flavor, no sweet smell or taste to them. Again these are growing like wild and these actually produce a bit of strawberries but I am looking for a good variety. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Looking for something red through and through, with a sweet strawberry flavor and a little strawberry scent wouldn't hurt. Though the scent probably has nothing to do with anything.

Comments (2)