Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Raspberries not turning?

Posted by salvinni 6 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 30, 13 at 9:59

Second season with this plant.
My raspberries are not turning red?
They have been stuck in this light green brown color for bout a month now.
Michigan resident zone 6.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Raspberries not turning?

I'm in a 6a zone and i've so far only had 6 raspberries ripen up so far. I have 1000's still in that phase. Too Early to worry yet.

o

I agree, 6a here too, it's too early. Anyday now though for some of mine. The Fall Gold are turning yellow (summer crop).

o

• Posted by eboone 6a - SW PA (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 30, 13 at 22:16

I'm 6a also but a little farther S in PA-my Fall Gold has been producing for about a week. Great berries!

o

My Prelude had a huge crop of good berries and are almost done. Same for the small (but good) floricane crop of Autumn Britten. Caroline was a bit behind with an even smaller crop. Royalty has a reasonably large crop and just started turning red/purple in the last 3-4 days. I'm still waiting for Anne.

o

Gotten maybe a dozen Killarney ripe off 5 plants (lots more green/gray), Encore are just starting to turn, couple of red ones but not ripe enough to pull off cores. The wild ones are almost past but the black raspberries aren't ripe yet (may be this week if it stops raining).

This post was edited by ajsmama on Mon, Jul 1, 13 at 8:36

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here