Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanks to all the generous contributors on gardenweb

Posted by lsoh (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 31, 13 at 11:47

To those of you that contribute to the body of knowledge here:

I wanted to thank the many contributors here for all your help. Your answers to my questions have made a huge difference, but the existing body of knowledge that you have accumulated here has been even more helpful. I'm amazed at the number of true experts that selflessly contribute their hard earned knowledge.

Thanks to you, we had fresh, ripe, delicious fruit every day for 2 months. I hope to continue to learn and do even better in the future.

Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanks to all the generous contributors on gardenweb

I feel the same way.

o

10-4, Im with you! A wealth of knowledge here.

o

I've been a true believer for many years, and come to rely on the contributions from these nice folks, who have given their time and experiences so freely.

Not only have I learned to grow my own food organically for the most part, working with nature, but also learned to prepare that food once I grew it - (harvest forum/cooking forums).

Our family budget has been maintained during stressful times. What started as a hobby initially, has become a way of life, since my retirement.

bejay

o

I've learned SO much from this forum.

o

I wouldn't have an orchard, not for the great encouragement and information. Now look what you all have done! :) Mrs. G

o

• Posted by fruitnut z7b-8a,4500ft SW TX (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 1, 13 at 10:09

I'll throw my thanks into the hat. I've learned a great deal here and continue to on a regular basis. The more people that post the more everyone learns. My thanks to everyone who posts!!

o

If I may be a bit philosophical on this. I had notice this about myself. When I was younger any skill or special knowledge I had, I kept to myself. I suppose a natural human competitive thing. By the time I reached 40 my outlook had changed to value the exchange of information and bettering of all people (by teaching, not hand outs)

The guys that are so helpful here are clearly that way. They know how much of a difference they can make to other people by allowing them to gain all of this information without learning the hard way.

Just imagine how many successful fruit trees there are in the US today because of the members of this forum alone.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here