Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where can I buy Chandler Strawberry plants for fall planting?

Posted by greenthumbnick 8b (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 17, 08 at 12:50

Hi all,

I'm looking for a place online or off that has Chandler strawberries in stock for the fall? Here in Texas strawberries do best when planted in the fall.

I would appreciate any info.

Thanks,

Nick

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where can I buy Chandler Strawberry plants for fall planting?

I know this is not best answer but my chandler came from canada in september when I was in zone 8 Georgia. They where ordered in April only time they acept orders they came bearroot just before frooze up there. The truck would deliver to large nursuerys as come south and to pick own farmers was there drop off points if can get to a sourse like this they be perfect plants. There a lot reading about growing strawberry at web name sweetberryfarms . com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here