Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I got the upper hand on japanese beetles

Posted by filix z5 maine (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 20, 13 at 18:14

After trying everything out there, I finally found something that works. I bought some Agribon AG-15 Insect barrier. I covered my high bush blueberries and no more bugs. The berries ripened up and got nice and sweet, and life is good. If you have that problem. You might want to give it a try. Filix.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I got the upper hand on japanese beetles

... or you reached the end of the Japanese beetle season at about that same time. They are gone in my area now and I don't use chemicals.

o

No I put this stuff on one month ago. And they were in full force. They would climb all over the netting, but couldn't get in. Filix.

o

I thought from the ads Agribon AG-15 insect barrier was a cover. Does this cover have chemicals toxic to insects, too?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here