Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anybody know if you can buy pawpaws somewhere online

Posted by mdo003 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 17, 13 at 12:51

Im interested in trying them, i found this place but theyre $27 after shipping for 2 lbs which was a little steeper than i was hoping to pay
http://integrationacres.com/products/fresh-ohio-valley-pawpaws-p-33.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anybody know if you can buy pawpaws somewhere online

I recently contacted a guy in (Ibelieve) Ohio who said his paw paws were ready to harvest. I asked him to send me some to taste and he did for the cost of postage. When they arrived they were turning dark and the taste was horrible. They do not ship well I am told and you need to eat them before they turn dark.

o
RE: Anybody know if you can buy pawpaws somewhere online

Raintree nursery sells pawpaw trees: http://www.raintreenursery.com/fruit_trees/paw_paws/

I'm not affiliated with Raintree nursery.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here