Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
funus or ? on small apple trees

Posted by cckw 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 8, 13 at 14:34

I grafted some apple trees this past spring and have had some difficulties. (basketballs,constant rain, etc) I have also had trouble with new growth getting attacked by some type of fungus or something, and part or all of the leaf turning brown and dying. It starts with really tiny red dots, or sometimes they are more brown. This happens to new growth as it comes out. More established leaves resist it. I assume this is nothing rare for you more experienced guys.

So what should I get and what are the cautions in using it?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: funus or ? on small apple trees

Apple trees have 4 real problems.

1 Cedar apple rust

2 scab

3 fire blight

4 I forget

I'll go with 1 but I am not sure/

Good luck You'll need it

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here