Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone know what kind of grape this is?

Posted by TomTan WA (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 6, 13 at 16:20

Any grapes expert on the forum please take a look of the attached picture and tell me what kind of grape this is. My friend asked me the other day and I couldn't come up with the answer 'cus I don't remember the name. I got the vine from Lowes 5 yrs ago and I forgot its name. I live in Seattle, Washington state. The fruit is small & jelly like. It's soft when it's ripen. The inner fruit tends to slips off its skin when chew/press on it. It can tastes sweet when it's fully ripe otherwise it's more sour..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone know what kind of grape this is?

Sounds like most any seedless American red grape...

A store like Lowes tends to carry the same few varieties each year. Maybe somebody in the garden center can tell you which red varieties they had this season. This may be your best bet to identify it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here