Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ordered new pawpaw

Posted by pezzuti9 z5 PA (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 9, 12 at 21:22

Hi guys,
I am exicited waiting for October to roll in that is when England nursery is going to ship me the pawpaw called Summer Delight. It is supposed to ripen somewhat earlier.
The description can be found at this link.
http://www.nuttrees.net/index.html
Hope I have good luck with it.
Lou

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ordered new pawpaw

Ciao Gigi,
hai gia' altre varieta' di asimina che producono?

o

Lou, I have tasted Summer Delight, and thought it was very good. Good luck with your new tree

o

Thanks bennly It's good to learn that they have a pretty good flavor.
Lou

o

I ordered from Forrest Keeling Nursery yesterday.

Susquehanna
Shenandoah
NC-1

Pretty hyped about it, should be a new experience.

-Eric
----------------------------------------------------

o

I ordered Summer Delight, Halvin and KY champion from England Nursery. I am wondering if they are as good or better than Shenandoah and Susquehanna and Wabash from Forest Keeling.

o

Hi Ivywild I spoke with Cliff the owner of the England nursery before I ordered the Summer Delight Pawpaw and he assured me that I would be plesed with the flavor of that fruit. I guess only time will tell.
Lou

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here