Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Posting photos from photobucket

Posted by MrsG47 7 RI (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 19, 13 at 18:07

Having a horrible time trying to do this. Finally a new digital camera and tons of instructions. Help Mrs. G

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Posting photos from photobucket

Mrs G,

Once uploaded to PB you go to your library and when you hover your cursor over the picture you want you will see the little gear in the right upper corner. Hover on that and go down to get links and click on it. Click on the one that says Html code.....it will then say copied. Come back here and in the message box right click and choose paste OR hit the ctrl and V buttons at the same time and it will paste.....either way works. Voila picture.........and the reason I had to fence my entire property lol.

photo 1220deer20011_zpsf76e7733.jpg

o

thanks Bamboo, worked like a charm!!! Your backyard looks like my backyard I used to have in Maine! Can you eat them? Mrs. G

o

MrsG. That is actually my neighbors yard:) The fence in the background is mine. I don't hunt them, they are basically neighborhood pets . The neighbor who's yard they are in does hunt deer but not in his yard.

o

I would recommend using imgur.com rather than photobucket. It is a lot easier to use IMHO.

Here is a link that might be useful: IMGUR

o

Thanks all. Gee Bamboo, I can see why the fence is up. Say goodbye to your blueberries if it wasn't up! Wow what a herd. The deer look healthy though. Mrs. G

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here