Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Global Warming helps my Southern Blues up North!

Posted by edweather Zone 5a/b Central NY (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 8, 12 at 14:49

With another warm December up here in Z5 I have to leave my 2 containered SHB blueberry bushes outside. Heck, our unheated garage is still in the mid 50's in the coldest spot. Lots of days and nights still above freezing outside. Weird! I'm sure winter will arrive for a few weeks at some point, but this winter is sure lookin' alot like last winter. WARM!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Global Warming helps my Southern Blues up North!

No doubt about it! Ive plants that shouldn't have fall flowers and they do. All buds are swelling! Looks like mid Jan full bloom for me this year. Good thing most of my SHB are in pots;) I've even got buds pushing on some low chill Rabbiteyes!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here