Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tis the season!

Posted by MrsG47 7 RI (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 22, 13 at 21:51

Thank you all for the great information this year, solutions, ideas and suggestions, all of it. Happy Christmas all to all of you. Mrs. G

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tis the season!

• Posted by eboone 6a - SW PA (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 22, 13 at 22:04

I wish you a Merry Christmas, Mrs G, and to all of you fellow forumers.

And I agree - a heartfelt thanks to all on this forum who have furthered my education and improved the performance of my orchard.

o

I too would also like to thank all who have made this and other forums informative, educational and for being patient with my inexperience. Especially Fruitnut, who I am fortunate enough to live but a couple of miles away from his house. I leave for Kentucky in a few days. Merry Christmas to all.

o

Yeah thanks to all for all the help for sure. I'm a very stubborn newbie with fruit trees. So I'm sure it was painful for you all :)
Christmas is also my birthday argh! Nice to get it all over with though!

o

My thanks go out as well. My life-long dream was to have an orchard of various fruits. If it weren't for the forumers here I would have thought all I had room for was about 5 apple trees. 60 trees and 30 small fruit bushes and vines later (not to mention my growing fig collection) and I have a smile every time I walk out my back door, even in the dead of winter when all my babies are sleeping!!!!

And yesterday was the winter solstice, so we are now on our way to another spring. Yayyyyy!

o

• Posted by mrclint z10SoCal Valley (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 23, 13 at 11:56

Merry Christmas everyone! May your fruit growing efforts bring you great joy in the coming New Year.

o

My sentiments too,
Thank you all for the information that you have shared with me and all the others. I love reading this forum and I have learned so much. When I need to know something, I look here first! You guys are all awesome. A special thanks to "Fruitnut" too, I have enjoyed all the beautiful pics that you have displayed especially these last ones of your greenhouse! So Merry Christmas to all and a very happy new year in the garden, greenhouse, orchard, farm area, etc! LOL.

o

Mrs.G,
I have read a lot of your info on this forum and I got some good advice and knowledge from you and I just have to tell you that I love your garden. Those roses are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fruit & Orchards Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here