Return to the Garden Art Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
PhotoImpact project

Posted by Carole_NSW Lake Macquarie Aust. (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 16, 04 at 3:47

Here is a digitized collage composed of cropped pics from my garden.

Image link: PhotoImpact project (57 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: PhotoImpact project

Very pretty :)

o
RE: PhotoImpact project

How did you do that? It gives a wonderful effect to the pictures. I sure would be interested in knowing how to do that myself. Thanks.

From Carol, ametuer (actually a newbie) photographer.

o
RE: PhotoImpact project question

Carole, I just answered my own question when I looked up PhotoImpact-XL. It definitely looks like an interesting program. How do you rate it and what do you have to compare it to? Is it worth the money? I have tried other photo software but I prefer the features of ACDSee. (I'm sure a familiarity has a lot to do with my choice.) I use ArcSoft Photo Impressions 4 for further editing. I would like to upgrade my ACDSee but am checking out other programs first. Thanks for any help you can give me. It is nice to get firsthand user info.

Carol from BC

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Art Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here