Return to the Garden Art Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
does anyone have pictures of painted rocks

Posted by roserabbit Virginia (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 14, 03 at 11:47

I love painting on rocks. I wonder if anyone has also painted rocks and if they have pictures of their rocks?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: does anyone have pictures of painted rocks

• Posted by anne54 East Coast (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 14, 03 at 13:25

smileyface has some beautiful ones in this
gallery. Go to page 2.

o

Thanks for the information anne. I went to page 2 and looked at smiley's pictures. I love them.

o

someone posted their mother had purchased a book at lowes with projects to paint rocks and landscape edging to look like a catapiller, and elephant etc. Does anyone have the namne of the book or how to do these projects

o

Lin Wellford,

her book is excellent, very detailed and helps you make stencils and teaches you how to shade

Here is a link that might be useful: http://linwellford.com/

o

I recently retired. My sister and BIL have a campsite beside a river. This summer I visited often. I picked up some river rocks and took them home with me.

My SIL asked me to try to paint her cat. She gave me a photo to go by. I painted the rock for her and since than I have tried several times to paint cats and can't do it. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My twin sister painted two river rocks recently, too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don

o

Here are some I want to try.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Art Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here