Return to the Garden Art Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Watercolor Phalaenopsis

Posted by Deanneart z5Southern NH (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 9, 03 at 19:20

I also love to work in watercolors although I don't do it as often as I'd like. I love to paint these lovelies as much as I love to grow them!

Closeup

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Watercolor Phalaenopsis

• Posted by Taryn S Ontario Z6B (My Page) on
    Sun, Nov 9, 03 at 19:50

Stunning Deanne! I can't wait for my mum's computer to be fixed as she will love this! Wonderful work...

Taryn

o

I am in awe of anyone who can paint like you do - so true to the object itself. Do you have this beautiful painting hanging in your home? How did you frame it?

o

Thanks Taryn and Carole! Yes, Carole I actually have these two paintings in my livingroom where I grow the orchids.

I cut the mats and do the framing myself. I buy frames from a great online frame shop where they have many choices that you can have custom cut and assembled.

Deanne

o

• Posted by jain n ca 9 sunset 9 (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 10, 03 at 10:12

deanne you just ooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze talent! thank goodness you are funny too!

o

Thank you jain! Now you can see why I want to paint your irises! That will be lots of fun for me to do.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Art Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here