Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Now & Then......

Posted by krensgarden z4 WI (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 24, 06 at 0:56

What a difference a few months makes.... These two pics were taken in almost the same location in our yard in Dec. '05 and Sept. 05. Both seasons have their beauty, but we're looking forward to spring.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Now & Then......

BEAUTIFUL !!

o

What a Beautiful garden, 'Now and Then"!

o

Thank you very much....here's another pair:

o

Wow! It has a amphitheater feel to it. Did you have a natural low area? Second photo, especially the black and white, looks like a portal. I'm not into garden domes, but I like the rockery

Eric

o

That is so cool....

o

Beautiful

o

• Posted by shirl36 zone 5 Illinois (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 21, 06 at 10:29

Absolutely beautiful....oh to have the space for such beauty...we only have a postage stamp size lot here in town now....when we lived in the country and I had the whole country side for flowers, I could have cared less. Thanks for sharing...I love to look at pictures..

o

WOW!! You get teenage sons to help!!!! That almost empresses me as much as your beautiful garden. Your Husband also-WOW!

Here is a link that might be useful: Gingers Flower Garden

o

I think you live in a botanical garden. Your yard is amazing! Great bones which in turn create a lovely framework for the flowers. I was just telling my spouse today as we drove around that people just don't get that great landscaping is all about the bones! Of course, tireless maintenance as you obviously give helps too. Just stunning!

o

Karen,
You are so gifted! I am delighted to see your photos again! I have had a Zone change and think about you often...!
Do you ever rest??!!
Luv,
Sissy

o

2nd photo looks like a fairyland.

o

Oh, what I would pay to walk through that winter scene TODAY! It's 104 out there right now.

o

The two sides of that last photo are a perfect mirror image. Really. Er...how does one get plants to produce blossoms in precisely the same position on the plant on opposite sides of the garden?

o

Surely this photo was enhanced with photoshop. It's perfectly mirrored if you would take a closer look - even the flower petals are all facing inward the exact same way. If it's not photoshoped, all I can say is it's the most perfect flower garden I've ever seen in my life!

o

• Posted by botann z8 SEof Seattle (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 30, 06 at 13:36

Even the stacked rocks in the foreground are a mirror image. I have stacked enough rocks over 30 years as a landscaper to know you can't do that. Fantastic garden never the less.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here