Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
some landscape eye candy

Posted by flora2b z6a bc (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 30, 07 at 11:08

Just thought for those of you suffering from winter duldrums, a little eye candy might be in order. This is a large album. Love to see what your 2006 garden was like as well.
Flora2b

Here is a link that might be useful: landscape 2006

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: some landscape eye candy

Thanks sooo much for the fantastic photos ! It's snowing and sleeting here today, and your pics are just what the doctor ordered ! I love the way your flower bed has the large conifer edging for a backdrop, very appealing, it adds a dramatic flair to the photos. You have some great plant combinations too ! I like how you've matched textured foliage plants and flowers together ! It's really fun to see how your garden grows and changes through each season, until ole man winter claims it again. I absolutely love looking at others garden photos, it really inspires me, I just love looking at flowers, period..! Thanks again for allowing me to take a peak into your flower garden.
I'll try to get a few more photos added to my file today and share some of my favorites with you.

o
RE: some landscape eye candy

flora2b, I enjoyed your album so much. Every time I see another person's garden I come away with new ideas and things I'd like to try. You have a fantastic garden landscape. What a nice break from the frigid weather we are experiencing right now, thank you! karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here