Posted by janetsplanet1953 Nor Cal (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 6, 09 at 22:18

Finally made time on these cold dreary San Jose days to
download the camera photos on photobucket. Garden is
really really sleeping now and have a buncha frost bitten
plants the past few nights but spring is just around
the corner I keep telling myself. My new email is
janetsplanet1@hotmail.com. I enjoy talking with others
about plants and flowers and work as a florist and love it.

Enjoy! Link here to albums:

Garden photos cosmic remix with sound link (i.e. the abridged version to garden photo albums):
http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g135/janetsplanet_photos/20072008garden/?mediafilter=remixes
Garden albums (2) collection link:
http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g135/janetsplanet_photos/20072008garden/?albumview=slideshow

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring Fever Anyone Part 2

Very nice. I bet you can smell your yard from a block away.

o

you bet with really cold temps snow, ice covered roads-but typical of it here in OH! I wish for spring already...Guess one day at a time...

Did I mention 2 weeks before mid winter is here then it starts getting better-slooowly, lol. That's how I get through winters. 1st its the mark of winter solstice-longest day of the year. then days begin getting longer. Well its January now...let me see how long till mid winter-thats ahhh beginning of February...Ohhh! Spring is right around the corner from there!!! woohoo almost there!!!

Lame I know- but sure helps me...teheee, ;)

o

Hi Janet-I got a chance to see your links...you have a beautiful garden. I love the little rooms you've created. And it must smell beaitful when all those roses are in bloom!

o

thank you Juanita. Yep, the fragrant roses are my
favorite part of the garden. It's lots of fun and work but I love it. Can't wait for spring cuz it's all so bare now as I've been pruning the roses and pulling weeds.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here