Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
krensgarden

Cabin fever & another album...

krensgarden
17 years ago

Brrrr....it's cold here in Wisconsin...and I was inspired by the albums posted here to add my own contribution to the warding off of winter doldrums. It's been so wonderful seeing the other member's gardens and they help me to feel as if spring isn't so far away. There's a lot of pics (I sorta got carried away) and I hope you enjoy some of them.

{{gwi:56776}}
krensgarden

click on picture

Comments (7)

• FlowerLady6
    17 years ago

Love all of your flowers and remember seeing your quarry garden sometime back. It is beautiful and I can only imagine the work that went into that project. You and your family did a fantastic job. No wonder you are looking forward to spring.

FlowerLady

• jerriedee
    17 years ago

Thank you so very much for posting your photo album ! I was near to shaking with excitememt when I opened your folder and saw you had so many photos to look at, BLESS YOU !!
    I love your hosta gardens, so much color and textures to look at. I also love the way you've incorporated so many evergreen conifers and grasses into your landscape so your gardens are beautiful year round, and your rock work is simply amazing. It makes your garden look like it's been there forever. Your quarry pics are fasinating, it shows just how labor intensive and time consuming landscaping can be, not to mention expensive ! Thanks so much for sharing your photos. I'm giddy like a little school girl !

• krensgarden
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you Flower Lady & jerriedee, I'm very glad you enjoyed the albums. I've been having so much fun looking at all the pictures on the forum here; it's wonderful to see gardens from different zones with plants I surely can't grow here in Wisconsin. Thank you for the inspiration! karen

• rosegarden3
    17 years ago

All I can say is WOW! simply gorgeous!

• rhonda4357
    17 years ago

krensgarden,
    These photos are breathtaking! It really does my soul good to see these. I am about to go crazy couped up inside.
    I love the flower combos and the immaculate curved beds. I bet a weed doesn't stand a chance in your gardens! Thanks so much
    for giving me this brief reprieve from winter!

• tamy
    17 years ago

I am in awe of your gardens!!! Where in Wisconsin are you? I am in Brookfield. Do you do summer tours? Thanks for sharing=)
    tamy

• nanahanna
    17 years ago

Absolutely amazing! How long did it take ya'll to do all this? How much time do you have to spend weeding, deadheading etc.? Do you have help? Man, I am drooling all over my keyboard!

Nanahanna

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio