Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pictures of a garden room

Posted by jerrie 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 22, 07 at 16:12

Will you guys please show me your garden rooms?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pictures of a garden room

I have a web site that shows our garden room from the beginning up to the present.

Please feel free to "visit".
Marylu

Here is a link that might be useful: Our garden room

o

Marylu, you have created a masterpiece ! It looks so peaceful, and serene in your fenced in garden. The front is fantastic too, I bet your neighbors go out of their way to walk past your house to see what's in bloom on any given day. GREAT job, I LOVE IT..!

o

Thank you very much! It is beautiful.You definately gave me some inspiration. I have been looking at all kinds of garden books and mags, i have kind of an idea what i want. Thanks again. Jerrie

o

Marylu, that's just gorgeous. After looking at your yard and what you've done it makes me want to start all over again in mine.

You're one talented lady.
Carol Ann

o

Thank you Carol Ann. I can't take all the credit by any means. My DH is a great helper. He has contributed many ideas as well as building the fences, arbor/swing and the grape arbor/porch.

jerrie and jerriedee am so glad you enjoyed your "visit". Please feel welcome to stop by anytime!
Marylu

o

Beautiful garden! I especially liked the antiques in it. That school desk is marvelous!

o

• Posted by lellie z9 Anna Maria Island (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 9, 07 at 21:29

Beautiful!
For me, there's just something about winding brick pathways.
I'd love to see your house...is it historic?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here