Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jerriedee

photos of 2006 garden

jerriedee
17 years ago

This is a large album of my landscape to date. Many pics of favorite plant color combos, landscape pics, and close-ups of some of my favorite blooms. Hope others will post their favorites of summers past.I'm starving for something new, green and colorful to look at,(can't afford anymore high priced garden magazines !) Thanks !

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/JerrieDee/

Comments (16)

• krensgarden
    17 years ago

jerriedee, your garden is beautiful, you have such an eye for color schemes. I thoroughly enjoyed my virtual visit and your photography is excellent. Thank you so much for sharing the beauty!
    Karen

• botann
    17 years ago

Yes, that was nice! Looks like you have a lot of fun gardening......Like the rest of us.

Here's my garden. It's green and colorful JerrieDee.

http://community.webshots.com/user/phildert

• FlowerLady6
    17 years ago

Loved the tour. Makes me want to work on our gardens more, adding more color. Thanks for posting your link.

FlowerLady

• FlowerLady6
    17 years ago

botann ~ loved your gardens and your crocogator.

FlowerLady

• lindakimy
    17 years ago

Jerriedee, the little toad in the daylily is so cute! Don't tell me he grew up to be the one in the other picture!!!

• jerriedee
    Original Author
    17 years ago

botann~ You are right, your gardens are loaded with color, and at the same time have a very serene, peaceful affect. You are very, very talented ! Your gardens are simply amazing, sigh.., if only I had a tenth of your talent. I can't thank you enough for sharing your photos with me. Now I have lots of eye candy to drool over until April !

• ladybugfalcon
    17 years ago

Your dutchman's pipe vine is gorgeous! I've never seen one before.

• kal2769
    17 years ago

You have beautiful gardens! Thank you for sharing. I love your use of color and the way you arrange your plants. You have a wonderfully wide range of plants! I love your Japanese garden gate.
    ---Keith

• nanahanna
    17 years ago

Jerrie, your gardens are to die for! You definitely have talent!

Botann, your gardens are to die for also! I might have known you are located in the great climate of Seattle! There is no way I could grow those gorgeous conifers here in hot hot humid South Arkansas but oh how I wish I could!

• jerriedee
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks everyone for the great comments, and for the nice compliments !
    Most of all, thanks to all that have posted their garden photos for me to dream over. My mind is already racing with new plant selections and plant combinations, thanks to your posts !(now if I can only find them for sell in my area, fingers crossed ...) Please keep the photos coming in. It's getting me through these winter blues, and for a bonus, it's keeping me out of the kitchen, meaning, OUT of the REFRIGERATOR ! The darn thing keeps calling my name ...!

• bindersbee
    17 years ago

Oh My! You have a WONDERFUL eye for foliage combinations. In my mind, the ability to artfully use foliage is the dividing line between a 'pretty garden' and a masterful landscape. Congratulations on your little bit of heaven. I'd love to just spend some time soaking up some sun in your peaceful yard. Wonderful job (and I'm a Landscape Architect so I've seen some pretty great jobs).

• jerrie
    17 years ago

I love it! Love the woods, your porch, your sandstone path,I would be out there everyday! Thanks for sharing. Jerrie

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    17 years ago

Jerrie, Absolutely stunning! Thanks for posting. Do you have a picture of the sign under the corkscrew vine (before it was covered in vine?) Looks like something I want to copy! lol!
    Theresa

• jerriedee
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks again all ! Your comments have been heart warming, and I'm very grateful ..!!

Theresa- I looked, but don't have a photo of that sign when it was new, a friend of my husband made it for us. I've had it out in the weather for about 6 years and it's worn and faded. Here's what it looks like now, you'll have to use your amagination. Good luck with your sign making project !

{{gwi:56833}}

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    17 years ago

Thanks Jerrie, I'm a sucker for pink. I love that sign. Looks like I have a new project. Thanks,
    Theresa

• cascadians
    17 years ago

Ooooooo! both gardens are incredible! Botann, I'm a tree lover and your pictures sent me to heaven. Thanks!

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH