Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

What is this type of planter called?

Posted by vardpenguin 8 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 31, 14 at 0:07

I'm looking for more info on building one of these, but I don't know what it's called and haven't been able to figure it out. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: What is this type of planter called?

Cube Planter. Four flat frames covered with chicken wire. Then fill the wire openings with moss and fill the cube with potting mix. Then put a lid on it and turn it over. This one also looks like it might have some little wheels so you can turn it around. When you want to add a plant poke a hole with your finger and tuck it into the moss. You might want to get a moisture meter to test the center and close to the bottom of your planter so it doesn't get water logged.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here