Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pictures of outdoor fountains please

Posted by jess2132000 PA (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 26, 07 at 9:17

I would like to buy a outdoor fountain and plant a flower garden around it. Anyone have photos outdoor fountains??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pictures of outdoor fountains please

Here's one of my little fountain

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

Hey, rdnaylor - that's the fountain I *almost* bought. It had such a nice musical trickling sound to it. Unfortunately, when I went back to get it, it was sold. This is the one I got instead:
Hosting provided by FotoTime

Here is my other little water feature. This one recirculates from a 20 gal. pool. I need to take a new photo of it this summer as this shot was taken right after I set it up; it is surrounded by mature plant material now.
Hosting provided by FotoTime

o

Love your little pool. Makes me want to copy you! The sincerest form of flattery they say.

I bet you are happier with the fountain you bought because of the size of the area you have it in. Looks like the one you got "fits" a little better than one like mine would.

o

Oh! I absolutely LOVE the little garden fairy! Where did you ever find her?

Here's my fountain that I haven't planted yet.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fountain

o

I have a picture of our fountain as we were setting up a garden area as well as a pic two years later. I don't know how to post the picture though as there is not a "image file to upload" area when posting to this forum. how are you getting your pics in the posts?

Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here