Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Backyard Pond

Posted by Sheribuch711 none (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 5, 11 at 11:09

Hello, I am new to Garden Web, what a wonderful site, I'm into ponding and just love reading all of the great comments and looking at all your great pic's. I put a few of my pond on here, I built it in 2010. Hope you like it !!

At Dusk

An Evening by the Pond

Pond Lily's in Bloom

My Pond  5-13-10

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Backyard Pond

Thanks for posting the photos of your lovely pond! I'm envious! We're still knee deep in snow, with another 12-15 inches expected this week so can't wait to be able to work in the garden again!

o

Very nice pond/yard. Trying to find folks with a gardening site to link too. If you have one are you interested? If not maybe oneday, keep in mind

o

Absolutely beautiful. Did you do it yourself?
Ivy2003,

o

Beautiful!

o

Wow! This is fantastic! I'm envious, too. We have a farm pond I hope to landscape around next year (this year it's been along the creek that feeds the pond). So inspirational!!!!

o

That is a beautiful pond! Well done!

o

That is so beautiful! I've always wanted a pond! We actually just moved to Florida and bought a house with a concrete pond that was very damaged and cracked. We opted for filling it in because we have two very little children and I worried about them falling in! Perhaps when they get a little older!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here