Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tampafred_gw

Some pics from my garden here in Tampa

tampafred
18 years ago

Hi everyone, we are having very nice weather here so I took some pics. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

{{gwi:56998}}

{{gwi:56999}}

{{gwi:57000}}

{{gwi:57001}}

{{gwi:57002}}

{{gwi:57003}}

{{gwi:57004}}

{{gwi:57005}}

{{gwi:57006}}

{{gwi:57007}}

{{gwi:57008}}

{{gwi:57009}}

{{gwi:57010}}

{{gwi:57011}}

{{gwi:57012}}

Comments (3)

• rose3
    18 years ago

Woke up to -5 here this morning in Northern Minnesota - what a welcome sight to see colorful blooms......Thank you!

• gingergaia
    18 years ago

AWWWW! I love your babies. The pics are nice too. Are you telling me these are blooming now??? I had no idea y'all where that far ahead of Louisiana. IF last years- still really nice to look at while I sit here waiting for pain meds to kick in & maybe fall asleep.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ginger's Flower Garden

• tampafred
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Ginger, your pictures are simply beautiful! I love your roses, too. Are those Irises, too? I wish I could grow those here. Yes, the pics I took are ones from the last week or so. In fact, the Black-Eyed Susans have actually gotten almost a foot taller and the rose behind them (a climbing America) has really come along like gangbusters and is covered in blooms. We've had a mild winter here in Tampa so all of my plants have done well all season. Yes, those are my babies, Buckley and Penny. They help me in the garden when they aren't chasing lizards!

Sponsored