Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A little garden tour so far this year

beautiful pictures! I just want to warm up the poor little ice coverd tulips though :)

o

Beautiful! I wish I could grow tulips like that! Squirrels always find my bulbs and eat them.

o

Ooooo!! Carnations!!!

o

Thanks everyone. Yeah, we were cooking along pretty good with spring then weekend before last we had a spring blizzard blow through and dump more snow on us in 24 hours than we had in the last three winters combined.

But, just to balance it out, one week later mother nature had the next strong front blow through to the north of us so we got "dry slotted" but were close enough to get all the wind being sucked in to the low pressure area and the wind got up to 74 mph two miles west of town. There was about a 20 car/truck pileup out there where the dirt blowing caused the visibility to drop horribly.

Next Friday I think I will just plan on never leaving the house.

And, Eric, in case you ever want to get some just like the ones in the pics those are ranuculas. They do well in the late winter/early spring, blizzards excluded.

o

Beautiful! What is the yellow flower in the 5th picture?

o

Thanks, that is a ranunculus (mispelled above)

Here is a link to a site

Here is a link that might be useful: ranunculus

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here