Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
attn: jroot

Posted by kathi_mdgd 9 S.Ca (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 25, 06 at 19:10

I posted a ? to you on another post several days ago.I'm copying and pasting that post here in the hopes you'll see it and give me an answer,if you don't mind.I'd appreciate it.
Kathi

Jroot,
For those of us that aren't so computor literate,can you explain this to us.You say it's spam,and someone is trying to make some money.How can they do that??? I was dumb and clicked on it b4 i read the other post.My own photobucket addy came up,does that mean they got my account?? Can you or someone else that knows,please educate the rest of us so we don't get taken.
Thanks Kathi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: attn: jroot

• Posted by jroot 5A Ont. Canada (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 27, 06 at 2:42

Sorry, I have not been here lately.

I am not sure what you mean by your photobucket address came up.

Maybe I am wrong, but I feel that SPAM is a link that is posted that does not give the reader what he/she expects. It takes them to a site where one is asked for money or some other detractor. Very frustrating, that. If I click onto a site, I should find what I expect, not some slick sales job.

As for your account, I would watch it, to make sure nothing is posted that you did not post yourself. Other than that, I would not worry.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here