Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gardening newbie?? About my new yard

Posted by rummy NorthEast (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 28, 06 at 10:02

I am new to the burbs. Know nothing about gardening so came here.
1) What kind of flowers do you recommend if I want them to bloom all summer.
2) I love the beautiful flowers on the trees this spring but I was told they will fall off and be replaced by green leaves for the summer. Are there any trees which remain colorful all summer.
Basically, I want a beautiful/colorful garden and looking for ideas. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gardening newbie?? About my new yard

• Posted by javan 9b n. coastalCA (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 28, 06 at 12:05

Welcome to the Garden Forums rummy. This particular forum is for posting pictures of garden related items, but other forums deal specifically with different aspects of the garden such as flowers or trees. Check out the different forums. You'll get lots of assistance. All the best, Jim

o
RE: Gardening newbie?? About my new yard

Hi Newby!
Here is a page of things I have had sucess with. I'm like you, I love to have things that bloom all season. Just ask me about any one of these:
(from this link below you can go back to album and see the "moonflower" progression photos I took last summer.)

Debnes

Here is a link that might be useful: deborahsongs photo gallery

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here