Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aimeekitty

Garden Updates

aimeekitty
14 years ago

Here's what it looks like this past weekend.

My husband mowing the lawn in his suit. haha. {{gwi:57687}}

This is one of the plants that was put in by the builders of our house. Australian Tea Tree. It's charming!

{{gwi:57688}}

my mom bought me a few of these little toadstools for my herb pots. They're made by a local socal artisan. They're so cute! My mom really loves stuff like this.

{{gwi:57689}}

These are treasure boxes! I've always loved them. They're so weird and pretty.

{{gwi:57690}}

This is what my backyard looks like right now! (In case you're curious this is what the yard looked like in January)

The Crepe Myrtle is leafing out as are the previously dormant wisteria.

Weeping sakura in front, sakura in the back... morea, delphinium, foxglove, wistera, cosmos and penstemon.

{{gwi:57691}}

Mostly roses, lavendar and prostrate camellia

{{gwi:57692}}

more roses, crepe myrtle, irises, etc...!

{{gwi:57693}}

rosemary, morea, irises, etc..

{{gwi:57694}}

This is the back left corner... I put in a couple clematis near the climbing roses. The idea is to add some kind of arbor inbetween them so that the purple clematis and the pale roses can climb over it. I still haven't decided on an arbor yet. (AGH)

{{gwi:57695}}

One of the clematis I put in this past weekend! This is Silver Moon.

{{gwi:57696}}

the position it's in on the sideyard (the plants are centered on the house windows in the kitchen and dining room)

{{gwi:57697}}

some kind of daisy I got this weekend. I can't remember the name. but I really really love this little daisy.

{{gwi:57699}}

My mom brought me irises from her garden (and her mother's garden) over Christmas break.

{{gwi:57700}}

Here's one of the blooming ones!

{{gwi:57701}}

Lastly, here's some of the already sprouting seeds I planted about a week ago. Possibly columbine or other wild-flowers.

{{gwi:57702}}

Comments (2)

Sponsored