Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chucklette

An invitation to view my garden photos

chucklette
16 years ago

My garden is still young, but I enjoy the process of designing new outdoor spaces and watching plantings mature. I hope you enjoy my photos at: pbase.com/gail_vann/garden_2006.

Comments (13)

• rcnaylor
    16 years ago

I really enjoyed your photos. Lovely garden.

Dominica looks so wild.

My first sports memories are of the Landry Cowboys and Lombardi Packers locking horns, so that was a nice stroll down memory lane.

Thanks for sharing.

• jerriedee
    16 years ago

Your gardens are fanastic ! I love the progression of photos starting with spring, going thru late fall. If this is a young garden, I can't wait to see it in the years to come. You have an artist's eye, and are very talented. Thanks for sharing !

• ymaddox
    16 years ago

wow stunning! The cat is living it up...it has found peace and serenity :). What are the low growing blue flowers around the rock...love them!

• chucklette
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks for the nice comments. The blue flowers are ordinary annual crystal palace lobelia. The life of a pampered cat in a garden is truly one to be envied...

• Nancy
    16 years ago

Gorgeous garden, I really enjoyed looking at it. Nice cat too-it is the spittin' image of mine. Hope yours has a sweeter disposition than mine, she's the grumpiest cat I have ever had.

• bobbi_socal
    16 years ago

I'll bet your neighbors are jealous! Your Garden is beautiful! Wish we could get that type of renewal from winter to spring!!

Thanks for sharing your garden!!

• kathi_mdgd
    16 years ago

Your gardens are fantastic,as is your house.I love the color of the brick on your house and the way you compliment it with the flowers.TFS
    Kathi

• ponderinstuff
    16 years ago

I love your stone walk! Did you do that yourself? Where did you find the instructions on how to do it?

• gonefishing
    16 years ago

Hi chucklette, nice garden and greetings to this beautiful Garden from my garden.... check out how gardening looks like in Germany http://www.lemmerhome.com/t3/garten/ -you will find avideo clip of our garden which was done while we competed to win a gardening contest (...we won it!)

happy gardening
    gonefishin

Here is a link that might be useful: Award winning garden in Germany

• lindakimy
    16 years ago

Beautiful...you are obviously a far better and more disciplined gardener than I. Of course there are no weeds in your flowerbeds. No bug holes or hail damage. No tire tracks through your lawn. No strange "bed fellows" that you just couldn't find room for anyplace else. No "Whoops, that's not quite the color I was expecting". No "I had no idea that would get so tall." What a peaceful, well behaved family of plants you have there!

Oh, and we obviously are gardening in VERY different climates - lobelia? In summer? Coleus that near a stone wall? In summer? You're kidding, right?

Actually, now that I think of my own garden, I'm not sure we are on the same planet. Your planet sure looks pleasant, though.

• wood_nymph_ont
    16 years ago

Your garden and property is absolutely stunning! You inspire me......tx for sharing!

• cynandjon
    16 years ago

gorgeous!! Its very organized and appealling to the eye. Great job.

• carrieanne_22
    16 years ago

absolutely gorgeous! you've definitely given me something to aspire to!