Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tulips and yellow iris

Posted by javan 9b n. coastalCA (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 1, 06 at 18:52

Despite the rain, I am enjoying the tulip display this year.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Some red tulips on the walkway

A native yellow iris (first of the season)

It was nice to have a sunny day today. We have had over 72 inches of rain since July 1, 2005, about 40 -50% above normal for the rain year thus far. It was good to get a bit of sun for photos today! Jim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tulips and yellow iris

how do you get your pics to post directly to your message? I can't seem to find the directions for that... argh!

o

• Posted by javan 9b n. coastalCA (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 1, 06 at 19:58

I've sent you an email, goldiemom, describing how I do the photos with photobucket.com. It is easy once you get the hang of it. All the best, Jim

o

javan,
what beautiful pictures, i look forward to seeing my own bloom soon :) ahh aren't bulbs heavenly! thanks for posting.

o

Beautiful pics javan. Love your stone walkway and shingles of your house, too...It looks kind of cottagey...

o

• Posted by javan 9b n. coastalCA (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 15, 06 at 15:46

Juanita1, My wife is an ardent reduce, reuse, recycle advocate. She got the walkway bricks from a 50 year old steam heating system in a dormitory that the California Conservation Corp was decommisioning. We then got the standard red brick as a trade from a friend, and put them together for the walkway, and underhouse entryway. The house is kinda cottagey as are many of the houses around here. All the best, Jim Vandegriff

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here