Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
botann

Bedroom view

botann
13 years ago

I stood in front of the bedroom window to take this picture.

{{gwi:57824}}

Comments (19)

• rosemariero6
    13 years ago

You must live in Heaven! :) Absolutely wonderful! Thanks!

• chouchou_gw
    13 years ago

I would never leave my bedroom if that was the view from my window!! Breathtaking!

• flower_153
    13 years ago

I agree. breathtaking!!!

• sodbuster
    13 years ago

I really think this is a picture of a picture. Sorry.

• tarhlfan
    13 years ago

I bet you did. But it is not the view OUTSIDE of your window!

• botann
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Sodbuster, it IS the view from in front of the window. Here is another angle.
    {{gwi:57826}}

Click on the picture and look at my albums on Webshots. I have been gardening here in the same spot for 31 years. I don't post fakes.
    {{gwi:57828}}
    My property used to be a horse pasture.

Mike

• macrophylla
    13 years ago

Mike,

Truly one of the most impressive gardens I have ever seen, public or private, congratulations on accomplishing what we mere mortals aspire to.

• brandyblue
    13 years ago

It is truly a wonderful compliment when one thinks your garden photos could not possibly be for real. You have created a beautiful masterpiece that I find inspiring.

• jaceysgranny
    13 years ago

The first thing I thought was, "that is not real" but I know that those awesome pictures that are for sale have to be painted of somebody's garden so why not yours. It is absolutely gorgeous. God dealt you a fantastic gardening gene!

• rosemariero6
    13 years ago

Well, I knew it was real before I posted, as I've seen many shots of your garden before, Mike. ALWAYS AWESOME! I sigh every time I see them! What a wonderful place you've made for yourself!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

• botann
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks for the compliments. I know this is a cliche, but my garden is truly a ' a labor of love'.
    When I bought the property I had no idea of the possibilities. I've learned a lot since then.
    Mike....still learning. :-)

• sharbear50
    13 years ago

OMG! Do you have plant/lawn/property caretakers? Just gorgeous! How many hours do you spend taking care of that beautiful landscape? Please post more pictures. I usually go to the Florida forum and just found this one today. Really I just can't get over your images, splendid!

• whaas_5a
    13 years ago

This why folks move to the PNW, lol.

Great slideshow...see so many posts but no photos, nice treat.

• darrah
    13 years ago

I just finished viewing your Fall 2009 album - stunning poetry from beginning to end. It must feel like heaven on earth as you walk the grounds - a feast for all the senses and heaven on earth for the soul.

• ginger57
    13 years ago

absolutely stunning, thanks for sharing

• joellenh
    13 years ago

Breathtaking. I would never go anywhere if my garden looked like that.

• alisonn
    13 years ago

Wow, incredible!

• dakota01
    13 years ago

You had help !!! Those horses that use to graze there, gave you some mighty fine soil!! Just kidding you..your view is spectacular!!

• palepinkrose
    13 years ago

You Seattle gardeners make me sick.

Plant it and it thrives. That is just not fair!

Seriously though, you have done a wonderful job! It is Absolutely stunning!

Sponsored