Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bedroom view

Posted by botann z8 SEof Seattle (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 21, 10 at 19:48

I stood in front of the bedroom window to take this picture.

Bedroom widow view

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bedroom view

You must live in Heaven! :) Absolutely wonderful! Thanks!

o

I would never leave my bedroom if that was the view from my window!! Breathtaking!

o

I agree. breathtaking!!!

o

I really think this is a picture of a picture. Sorry.

o

I bet you did. But it is not the view OUTSIDE of your window!

o

• Posted by botann z8 SEof Seattle (My Page) on
    Sun, May 2, 10 at 6:52

Sodbuster, it IS the view from in front of the window. Here is another angle.
IMG_0718

Click on the picture and look at my albums on Webshots. I have been gardening here in the same spot for 31 years. I don't post fakes.
Garden view
My property used to be a horse pasture.

Mike

o

Mike,

Truly one of the most impressive gardens I have ever seen, public or private, congratulations on accomplishing what we mere mortals aspire to.

o

It is truly a wonderful compliment when one thinks your garden photos could not possibly be for real. You have created a beautiful masterpiece that I find inspiring.

o

The first thing I thought was, "that is not real" but I know that those awesome pictures that are for sale have to be painted of somebody's garden so why not yours. It is absolutely gorgeous. God dealt you a fantastic gardening gene!

o

Well, I knew it was real before I posted, as I've seen many shots of your garden before, Mike. ALWAYS AWESOME! I sigh every time I see them! What a wonderful place you've made for yourself!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

o

• Posted by botann z8 SEof Seattle (My Page) on
    Fri, May 7, 10 at 22:32

Thanks for the compliments. I know this is a cliche, but my garden is truly a ' a labor of love'.
When I bought the property I had no idea of the possibilities. I've learned a lot since then.
Mike....still learning. :-)

o

OMG! Do you have plant/lawn/property caretakers? Just gorgeous! How many hours do you spend taking care of that beautiful landscape? Please post more pictures. I usually go to the Florida forum and just found this one today. Really I just can't get over your images, splendid!

o

• Posted by whaas 5a Milwaukee (My Page) on
    Fri, May 14, 10 at 20:44

This why folks move to the PNW, lol.

Great slideshow...see so many posts but no photos, nice treat.

o

I just finished viewing your Fall 2009 album - stunning poetry from beginning to end. It must feel like heaven on earth as you walk the grounds - a feast for all the senses and heaven on earth for the soul.

o

absolutely stunning, thanks for sharing

o

Breathtaking. I would never go anywhere if my garden looked like that.

o

Wow, incredible!

o

You had help !!! Those horses that use to graze there, gave you some mighty fine soil!! Just kidding you..your view is spectacular!!

o

You Seattle gardeners make me sick.

Plant it and it thrives. That is just not fair!

Seriously though, you have done a wonderful job! It is Absolutely stunning!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here