A few pics from this morning

Image hosting by Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pansies and hyacinths

The first picture looks a peach! Great pics.
---Keith

o

Thanks Keith. I snapped those early one morning while there was still a little moisture around. In my part of the world, that isn't for long after the sun comes up.

And, on another subject, anyone know why the first pic comes out so much larger here? They were taken with the same camera and downloaded with the same settings? All I can guess is that when I use my closest in "flower" setting on my digital camera, it kicks in a higher resolution that gets transferred along?

o

I love capturing dewdrop or raindrops...Nice photos!

On the other subject, the 1st pic shows a resolution of 1083x1372. and the others are a lower resolution, do you resize or crop before sending them to Photobucket? Not sure that it is an answer or helpful but it could be a factor...

juanital

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here