o
Our Yard

Posted by snapshot46 (wcgeorge2@yahoo.com) on
Tue, Apr 21, 09 at 21:35

Front Yard

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Our Yard

wow. Thats what I want my yard to look like someday. It looks nothing like that right now though. How many hours a day does this take? Are those annuals lining the bed? Do you purchase all that or grow it yourself?

o

Your yard is beautiful! What pleasure you must get both working in your yard and coming home and viewing it! What are the tall purple flowers in front of the porch?

o

Fantastic! Love the window boxes, too!

o

• Posted by ajpa z6 se PA (My Page) on
    Tue, May 26, 09 at 9:35

Wow!!! Belongs on a magazine cover!
I want to know what the flowers lining the bed are too.

o

Absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous! Oh how I would love my yard to look like yours! Do you do all the work yourselves? It looks like a lot of time is put in making it so perfect.

o

Beautiful!!

What is the plant with bright green leaves in the window boxes?

o

WOW. The window boxes are so lush! Is the chartreuse vine a sweet potato (Margarite)? What else?

Where do you live? I'm moving there.

Westy

o

Beautiful Yard. You must really enjoy pulling in your driveway each and every time.

o

Very nice.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here