Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Red Flowers

Posted by trudi_d 7, Long Island (My Page) on
Fri, May 26, 06 at 11:42

This week I completed the uploads of red flower pictures. The series of photos loops and at the last red flower you will go to the beginning of white flowers.

Currently, White, Pink and Red flowers are all uploaded. Next installment will be orange flowers.

Here is a link that might be useful: Red Flowers, beginning with Amaranthus hybridus

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Red Flowers

oh trudi, if this ever goes to book form, i'll be first in line to buy it. i so respect your garden knowledge.

maryanne/earthly

o

Hi Trudi beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing & the info at the bottom doesn't hurt:) soilsister

o

Thank you both. I do get a lot of request to get a book done, for now the website is the "online" version, and that everyone can read for free, link to without permission or duplicate the information for Fair Use purposes.

Trudi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here