Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some May 2009 Landscape Pics

Posted by sophiesmom08 KY (My Page) on
Tue, May 26, 09 at 14:51

I just purchased a new camera so I thought I would walk around the property and take some pics of different landscaped areas, just for fun. Many of the daylilies and other perennials have not bloomed, yet.

Hydrangea by the "Knockouts"
Photobucket

One of my favorite areas near the retaining walls.
Landscape May 2009
The squirrel in the birdbath.
Landscape May 2009
Peonies, Knockout Roses,Daylilies, and other perennials waiting to bloom
Landscape May 2009

Urn with Ivy and Flowers spilling over
Landscape May 2009

Sophie Guards the Back Porch
Landscape May 2009

Backyard area (disregard downed trees in far right) We're still cleaning up from the January 09 ice storm.
Landscape May 2009
Old Iron Kettle was found on the curve side and saved by me. The pansies and dayliles appreciate the home.
Landscape May 2009
View from my bedroom window.
Landscape May 2009
"Chester" the Bassett Hound keeps watch at the corner of house
Landscape May 2009
A view of the homestead from the road. Early evening shadows.
Landscape May 2009

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some May 2009 Landscape Pics

Your flowers, landscaping and yard are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

o

Thanks wood nymph. I usually post on the Home Forum, but once the weather gets pretty the outside of my house is by far my favorite. I hope others will share their comments and pics of their landscaped areas.

o

Thank you so much for sharing. It looks as if you put a lot of love into your gardens. Now that the weather is finally cooperating it would be wonderful to see the results of everyone's winters dreams in the form of lots and lots of pictures.

o

Thanks for the kind comments citytransplant. I do love working in the yard. Please others, share your photos pleeesse...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here