Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sharing pics...giving it a try

Posted by carrieanne_22 z8 tx (My Page) on
Sun, May 27, 07 at 17:34

wanted to give the suggestions vela75 gave me for uploading photos a shot & figured this would be the perfect venue for my test run. keeping my fingers crossed...

pic#1
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
when we moved into this crappy lil place almost two years ago, there was already this hole on the southwest (think i've got that right) side of the house with nothing but what i've just learned today (here at gardenweb) is a red yucca, hesperaloe parviflora . this spring when the yucca started blooming, i hated it & got a wild hair to start this 'beginner's' garden. i was so proud we finally had color!

pic #2
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the garden as it looks today! this took off with such abundance that it prompted me to start a rapidly growing container garden with new plants finding homes almost every weekend. now my son has even been helping me pot new ones & deadhead the old when necessary. all this just because of that yucky yucca (which i love to death now)!

let's see, did the finger crossing help?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sharing pics...giving it a try

I just love your little flower bed. You did a great job. I also love your enthusiasm, the flower bug has definitely bitten another unsusecting soul. Weclome to the club ! Hope you periodically post more pics as your garden grows. Keep up the good work !

o
RE: sharing pics...giving it a try

The first one is nice, but the second picture is a little bit to dark. Just try another daytime. Best is in the morning or evening.

Here is a link that might be useful: www.ankimo.net - nature photographer

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here