Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ideas for hanging baskets

Posted by canadian_pond_guy 3a AB (My Page) on
Mon, May 22, 06 at 19:44

Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for types of plants with lots of colors. I like the plants to trail nicely and fill out. Even if anyone has some great pictures of awesome hanging baskets, I'd appreciate seeing them..I'm off to the greehouses tomorrow for plants and want to do it right this year.

If you want, please email me any pics that you have to blacontracting@wildrosenet.ca

Thanks a bunch,
Brian

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ideas for hanging baskets

• Posted by dees z6A Oh (My Page) on
    Tue, May 23, 06 at 23:18

I love super cascade, or wave petunias in pots.
Dee

o

This may be a little late but I put together some hanging pots with Easy Wave Rosy Dawn, cream color million bells and variagated vinca vine. They are so pretty!

Unfortunately, I'll probably lose them because our well is going dry and rain is staying away.

o

I don't have a photo but Blue Daze (I think it's evolvus or something) makes a pretty hanging basket. Trailing shoots with small blue flowers.

o

trailing verbena
vinca
sweet potato vine
petunia
bouganveilla (sic)

i'm sure there's others.

what did you decide on?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here