Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My little Garden Buddy

Posted by christina25123 6 (My Page) on
Mon, May 18, 09 at 20:45

My little Garden Buddy he's been around now for about 3 years.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My little Garden Buddy

Awww...I bet he waits to see you just like you look around for him all the time...he's probably real thankful for your garden to be his home without being shooed away!!!!

o

OH YES!!! my kids love looking for him they think he's cool...LOL

o

They wuold love it, until they see another "gardening buddy" like a snake. YIKES!

I saw one in the lower part of our siding this weekend, while dusting plants. I HATE snakes, much like Indiana Jones.

I didn't have time to snap a pic, because I was grabbing tongs from the grill to try and grab it. ICK! He ws gone, and who knows where he went. :D

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Photo Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here